Thursday, November 1, 2012

special occasion profile pics


I love special occasions. I don't necessarily decorate the house on every occasion (except of course for Christmas). But I realized this Halloween that I do "decorate" my FB page.

That photo above is my Halloween profile pic this year. And this one was last year's Halloween (Fall?) profile pic...


This was my New Year profile pic...


And my Dragon Chinese New Year display photo: with Mushu the dragon from Disney's Mulan!


Hmmm... I don't have Christmas profile pics yet. Worst-case, maybe this photo with a minion can work. 


Can he pass for Santa's elf?

Oh, what the heck! I've still got the Halloween spirit so will be keeping my Frankenweenie profile pic for a while. Hopefully, by the time Christmas rolls around, I'll have a more Christmassy display pic. Haha! If only decorating the house for Christmas were as easy as changing a profile pic...

Photos are all my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment