Monday, May 11, 2015

oops, my neurosis is showing...


As you might know from here, I've been enjoying my new grown-up's coloring book. But I have to admit that when I started out, it kind of tested my decision-making skills.


After coloring in one part, so many thoughts flooded my head: Which color do I use next? Which warm color do I put beside this cool color? Should I pair it with its complementary color or not? 


With all these decisions, coloring a page took a while. Until I started a ROYGBV color scheme...


Coloring rainbow-style made it easier to choose which color to use next! So I've been obsessed with it.


Gee, I wonder when I'm ever going to finish this non-ROYGBV page now...


Oops, my neurosis is showing again.

Photos are my own and from here.

Click here for the of-dots-&-things version of this post. Click here for previous posts from the Oops, My Neurosis Is Showing... series.

No comments:

Post a Comment