Friday, June 19, 2015

oops, my neurosis is showing...


Like I told you here, I looove the IG account @averageparentproblems. But the black header & footer that @mommyshorts uses on @averageparentproblems just didn't go with the natural lighting & light color palette with touches of pastel or bright pinks of the @insta2yearold sceenshots in my post. 


So in this post, I'm sharing some of @averageparentproblems' hilarious posts that didn't make the cut in my original blogpost. 


There are other even funnier posts, but I could only bring myself to include those with black accents in the photos to go with the standard black header & footer. 



I couldn't pick posts with natural, diffused lighting because I personally feel they don't go with a black frame.


I picked photos that probably used fluorescent, halogen or incandescent lighting so the shadows go with the black frame (This is probably why @mommyshorts picked that black frame... because these harsh lights are common at home where those average parent problems usually take place... especially since the photos are crowd-sourced). 


Yes, my neurosis is showing again. Gah!

Photos are screenshots of @averageparentproblems' IG posts.

Click here for the of-dots-&-things version of this post. Click here for previous posts from the Oops, My Neurosis Is Showing... series.

1 comment:

  1. It isn't often I take note of a writer, but you have done a bang up job here.  I feel the same as you about this topic.  Thanks for sharing. Check out our shoe tags selection for the very best in unique or custom, Get Custom Size and Design tags for shoes for your Brand. Chat with us Or Call us now.

    ReplyDelete