Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today, I am unloving...


Today, I am un-loving... that happy nails make me sad. Because I can't have them.


This photo of purple & yellow-orange nails that I just posted here reminded me of my unfortunate reality. I am allergic to nail polish. My nails turn completely white (like the white ones on the tips of normal nails) and it will take at least 5 months to grow them out.

I noticed that black nail polish has been popping up everywhere. On Eva Mendez and Zooey Deschanel. And in a non-goth way. I haven't really decided if I would be willing to try out this black nails trend. But it doesn't really matter because I can't.


And it really is a shame because I would love to accent a completely neutral outfit with a pop of color on my nails like this!


Today, I am un-loving... that I cannot wear nailpolish.


Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am un-loving... series.

No comments:

Post a Comment