Saturday, August 11, 2012

i've gone crazy


I think I've gone completely crazy...

Can you even spot the difference between the 2 photos? I initially uploaded the original photo (the one on the left) in my post here. But after I published it, the incorrect grammar - "Welcome in my room" - just kept nagging at me. I couldn't stand it. So an hour later, I found myself editing the photo with the most crude photo-editing tool, Paint (since it's the only one I know how to use). I couldn't even find the right font but it was the lesser of two pet peeves (as you might recall from here).

Sigh. I really think I've gone completely crazy.

And yes, I know this sounds suspiciously like an oops, my neurosis is showing... post. But as you know from here, they have to be 7 posts apart.

Aaaggghhhh! Should I have myself committed?!

Photo from pinkwallpaper.

Click here for the of-dots-&-things version of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment