Monday, December 26, 2011

Today, I am un-loving...


Today, I am un-loving... having to work the day after Christmas. Christmas was over too soon. Just a weekend. So going back to work today was difficult.

Of course, it wasn't like a normal workday with the shorter hours and a lunch-out. It was also quiet with much less emails so I got to finish my to-do list pretty quickly!

Still, it would have been great if work stopped at my workstation today so I could sleep in or go shopping or meet up with friends or play with the kids instead. Today, I am un-loving... having to work the day after Christmas. Thankfully, the New Year's weekend is longer with the holiday on Friday!

Photo from i'mjustsaying.

Click here for previous posts from the Today, I am un-loving... series.

No comments:

Post a Comment