Sunday, December 4, 2011

dear Cougar Town judgers


When I tell people I enjoy watching Cougar Town, I feel them judging me. I don't blame them. Even the Cougar Town folks know the title's bad. Because the plot cannot be further from the title. So they poke fun at it in every episode with a new commentary mocking the title in the title sequence.




So dear Cougar Town judger, I suggest you try watching the first season. Sure, the first 2 to 3 episodes were about cougars, but the rest will leave you in stitches. Because the funny titles do not even come close to how totally hilarious this show is.

You'll have to be in your mid-30's to mid-40's to appreciate the jokes though. Pretty much the age of Friends fans by now. In fact, it's a lot like Friends except the 6 friends drink wine instead of coffee.


Photos from here, here, here, here and here.

Click here and here for previous posts on my Friends' obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment