Saturday, July 2, 2011

series-enders

I have always been a TV fanatic. As a kid, I remember feeling sad when Moonlighting ended. I've been through several series-enders since then but somehow, by the time those shows finally ended, I had already lost interest in them.

Except these ones.

This one more. So much more.

Sigh. I miss them.

I was sad even leading up to the end of this one.

And by the time the camera panned Monica's apartment, showing the 6 keys on the counter and ending with the very last shot of that familiar door, I was bawling.

Disclaimer: Don't judge a TV series by its movie or its spin-off series. It's not the same. They should have really just ended with... 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I miss them too. I remember the time we watched a few episodes in the meeting room on the ground floor and I was crying and people were looking at me oddly. I don't think you were there then because you were on maternity leave. Sigh. The end of an era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, why would you be watching Friends in the office?! Seems like I missed a lot of bulakbol when I was on maternity leave ah!

    ReplyDelete