Tuesday, July 26, 2011

the occasional dress outside my closet


I always have one or two pieces of clothing hanging outside my closet. They're usually the outfits I originally planned on wearing but eventually decided against (because they looked frumpier than I expected because of the pounds I gained here and there. Okay, this is really not the point of this post, so let me circle back...) and didn't put back inside my closet because I was lazy rushing to get to work on time.


But somehow they never look this beautiful. Perhaps if it were sheer? Or if it were hanging by the window and sunlight was streaming in like this? Sigh. I wish the clothes hanging haphazardly outside my closet gave my room the elegance & style these ones are giving these rooms. Because honestly, glancing at that dress hanging outside my closet right now as I write this post, it just really looks more like untidy clutter. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment