Friday, July 15, 2011

Today, I am un-loving...

... Friday traffic.
Actually, yesterday, I got caught in majorly heavy traffic! It took me a whole hour to traverse Julia Vargas Avenue to Megamall! It was craaazy! And to think, it wasn't even Friday. Or rush hour (when I passed). Or payday yet.

And the weird thing is that there didn't seem to be any reason for the traffic. The cause of the looong, crawling line to Megamall was not at all apparent because all the side roads and even the short stretch of Julia Vargas after San Miguel Avenue was quite clear. Did everyone just happen to want to congregate in Julia Vargas for an hour?!

Sigh... I really can't decide which is worse: heavy traffic without a cause or traffic with a reason.

Today, I am so not looking forward to... Friday traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment