Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Today, I am un-loving...


Today, I am un-loving that one non-timeless detail of my wedding. While my wedding was over 14 years ago, when I look back on it today, everything seemed timeless. The venue: Baluarte de San Diego, a garden by the walls of Intramuros. The colors: midnight blue and pewter. The bridal car was an old Mercedes. Our cake was a 3-tiered one without any of the (ugh) elaborate arches that were common during that time. My dress can still work today with its chic, classic style.

Yes, everything about my wedding was timeless. Except this one thing - my wedding album. Sadly, digital photography was not common until a couple of years later. So my wedding photos were printed from film on textured paper and to protect them, there is a sheet of onion skin paper in between each page of my wedding album. Yes, onion skin. Sigh. Today, I am un-loving that one non-timeless detail of my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment