Thursday, June 28, 2012

carousels


It's been a whole year since my maiden post on this blog about how carousels transform a woman when she becomes a mother.


I've always been drawn to carousels.


I remember finding a quaint little shop in San Diego California that sold nothing but carousel music boxes. But they were extremely expensive so I didn't get one. Even though I've wanted one for a long time.


The weird thing is I only like the sight of carousels because I don't ever ride them. They make me dizzy since, as you know from here, I've got motion sickness.


I know it's not the fancy carvings that I like since my home design style is more minimalist than Victorian.


Even if it's got 'Louis Vuitton' carved on it.


It's really more the horse that I like. Because as you know from here and here, I looove horses.


So I've always liked the idea of having a carousel adornment in my home. Sadly, I haven't found the right one.

It's been a whole year since you started bearing with such sad musings or my unloving thoughts & letters and even my neurotic confessions. Thank you for listening to me whenever I was down in the dots (-er dumps) this past year!

Photos from polkadotshoppingbag and annnniegirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment