Tuesday, July 31, 2012

dear motorcycle driver


A few weeks back, in just 2 morning drives, I almost hit 5 motorcycles. These 5 motorcycles were on my right side when I was about to turn right. I had my signal light on for a couple of meters and yet, they didn't even slow down at the corner and just sped straight past my car. It was a good thing I checked my side-mirror before making the turn!

So dear motorcycle driver, please check for signal lights at corners. Not everyone will make a signal AND check their side-mirror. So even if you're not waiting for a sign, I'm telling you a signal light is IT. Please, please watch out for those blinking light signs on cars.

Photo from heritage.

Click here for previous posts from the Dear... series. Click here for a previous post about motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment