Tuesday, September 18, 2012

these rainboots are haunting me


They are! These Hunters are haunting me. Remember how I was surprisingly obsessed with these solid-colored rainboots here?


Well, there they are again... And this time, they're paired with a pretty sundress and a khaki trench. How adorable is that ensemble?

Am so smitten with how the rainboots (and the coat) take the summer out of the sundress! So, so pretty. Do you think it's a look that can work in rainy Manila? Please tell me via a comment or email if they will. Maybe if I get enough nods of approval from you guys, I can use this as an excuse to finally get myself these haunting green Hunter boots! :)

Photos from acupofjo and annnniegirl.

Click here and here for previous posts about rainboots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment