Tuesday, April 3, 2012

workday daydream


I wonder if Kobi Yamada would take this back if she knew that this was the kind of life people are imagining...


Who wouldn't love to get paid to drink wine while looking at Pinterest?


I would love to be paid to be one of those ladies-who-lunch! I have to admit that every time I spend a leave at the mall, I am boggled at how there are so many of them. I can't help feel envious that this is what they do - a stark contrast to my typical workday of wall-to-wall meetings (with barely enough time to pee) that end at 6pm so I can finally start my real work.

So sometimes, I daydream about alternative careers: Like being a Lego-brick-builder, the ones who build those giant Lego creations. Or being a Crayola-color-namer. I have been daydreaming about this stylish box of crayons with colors like Tiffany blue, Louboutin red, Mulberry oak, Hermes orange and Chanel black.

What about you? What would you wish someone paid you to do? 

Photos from i'mjustsaying, here via acupofjo and polkadotshoppingbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment