Friday, April 27, 2012

where NOT to store shoes


Because of my shoe storage tip here, I got to thinking about where I (and I'm sure ocmominmanila) wouldn't want to store shoes.


No matter how pretty my shoes look, I won't be able to bring myself to put them on my bookcase (or side table for that matter)!


Because when I see shoes, I can't help think of the floors it has stepped on.


And as you know from here, I worry about how dirty the ground is.


The thought of storing shoes - whose soles may have touched spit, stray-dog poop remnants, pee or dirty canal water - on my bookshelf just makes me weak.


Unless of course, the floors they've touched are limited to clean polka-dotted...


Or striped ones...


Actually, maybe not even...

Photos from annnniegirl.

Click here for the post on shoe storage that inspired this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment